MADE TO FIT PRODUCT LINE NOTES AND SPECIFICATIONS
IMPORTANT PRODUCT LINE NOTE:
Panels greater than 48in wide are shipped with jambs however are not shipped prehung.
Installation Process -
- Quick and easy installation in less than an hour after posts are set
- Factory-installed hardware greatly simplifies installation quality and time.
- Requires only basic household tools and skill level
- Includes all parts necessary to complete the installation
- Wood support posts not included
- Single Gates: Rough opening between 33in - 63in
- Single Gates: Rough opening between 63in - 123in
- Wood shims included for field adjustment
- Panels greater than 48in wide are shipped with jambs however are not shipped prehung
- Premium, clear-grade cedar with minimal to no knots
- Vertically oriented wood grain for refined appearance
- Floating tongue-and-groove panels allows for natural wood movement
- Classic mortise-and-tenon joinery is a durable time-tested method
- Interlocking and fastener free construction
Latching Hardware (included)
- 3in ring pull with 2.5in wide x 4in tall back plate
- Suitable for street swing and yard swing applications
- Stainless steel and aluminum alloy construction for corrosion resistance
- Satin black powder coat finish
Karcher Lever and Deadbolt (Available Upgrade)
The Karcher company provides an exclusive range of high-quality lever handles and accessories. German engineered and manufactured with corrosion resistant stainless-steel base metals, Karcher hardware is remarkably resistant to environmental influences. A unique concealed fastener design provides a sleek look that blends well in almost any setting while their ergonomic, 28-degree lever provides superior functionality.
- Gate is factory-prepped for lever and deadbolt
- 2 3/8” backset
- Available finishes: Satin Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Matte Black
- 4” x 4” commercial grade butt hinges for smooth function
- Finishes match leverset and deadbolt offering
- Hinges are not self-closing
- Black, oil-rubbed bronze, stainless steel options
- non-Corrosive base-metals. Brass and Stainless Steel
- Premium Western Red Cedar to match gate
- 1 13/32in thick x 3 1/4in wide
- Jamb 'stop' rides in slot and is glued in place during installation
- Factory prepped hinge pockets (gate also prepped)
- Install between masonry walls and wood posts
- Includes lag fasteners and masonry anchors
- 2in ground clearance; can be reduced during installation
- Unfinished and prefinished options available (exterior protective stain)
- Unfinished option is factory sanded, ready to accept finish of your choice
- Double swing Made-to-Fit gates comes with one canebolt,
- Standard Gap: Gate Edge to Support = 2 1/8in [when specified to use adjustable high load ball bearing hinges]
- Standard Gap: Gate to Gate "Center Gap" = 1 1/4in
- 'Width' is defined for driveway gates as the width of each wood panel x the number of panels.
- 'Width' value does not include Clearances as noted above
- Double swing driveway gates include with two canebolts.
- For all Driveway Gate orders, PGW provides detailed design work for customer review and approval, including rough opening size recommendations as applicable.