- Our Mission -
To provide the highest quality gate with a unique and lasting statement for your home.
Pacific Gate Works began when two craftsmen, a metal worker and a wood worker were searching for a unique way to combine their passions. Made in the Pacific Northwest by real craftsman, we embrace the art of working with raw materials. Every board is hand selected for your gate, and specially designed utilizing time-tested techniques that bring out the natural beauty of Western Red Cedar.
When you buy a wood gate design from PGW, you buy a unique and lasting statement for your home. We stand behind the quality, engineering and manufacturing of our product with our warranty.
Western Red Cedar
Our gates are constructed from clear grade, kiln dried Western Red Cedar, chosen for its dimensional stability, weather resistance, rot resistance and natural beauty. The grade of cedar is one of the highest you can specify and is considered a ‘clear’ grade, which means there are little to no knots within the boards.
What Makes Our Gates Unique?
- Made from Western Red Cedar - Ideal outdoor wood/rot resistant
- Kiln dried, clear lumber - Provides dimensional stability
- Tongue and groove panels - Allows for expansion/contraction
- Mortise and Tenon Joinery - Extremely strong, time-tested joint
- Responsibly harvested lumber - <1% harvested each year
- Stain grade, clear grade cedar - No tight knots
- Made in the USA - Sherwood, Oregon